from €79.00 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: Zani Viaggi Srl
During the 3-hour tour together with a native-speaking art expert, find out Da Vinci’s best works in Milan.
Just next to the church called Maria Delle Grazie, you will have the chance to see the reputed painting of Da Vinci, The Last Supper. It is one of the most well-known art items created by Da Vinci and it was painted by him after the Duke of Milan, Ludovico il Moro wanted such a painting.
Da Vinci’s other work of art, the Atlantic Codex that consists of some scientific depictions of several subjects, will certainly impress you with Da Vinci’s technical point of view. It is inside Pinacoteca Ambrosiana.
There is a room for Da Vinci’s works where you can see another well-known painting by him, called Il Musico. Try getting to know his life and his works of art on your way.
- Use your chance to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s most well-known works,
- Have a look at the works of art: The Last Supper, Il Musico at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and the Atlantic Codex,
- Get live information from your guide who is an expert in the works of art and their history behind it.
What is Included?
- Professional Tour Guide (in English),
- Entry fees to Last Supper,
- Entry fees to Museum Pinacoteca Ambrosiana with Atlantic Code.
What is not Included?
- Hotel Transportation.