from €66.00 EUR
Duration: 2 Hours
Organized by: New Age
Get a 2-hour live guided trip of Milano and see a few of the Milan’s Renaissance treasury. Go to the Dominican convent where Da Vinci’s famous artwork of the “The Last Supper” is on display. Avoid the lines to watch amazed at the renowned mural, and obtain an up-close take a look at the gestures and also expressions of Christ and the twelve apostles while your professional tour guide shows facts regarding the structure, perspective and use tinction.
Go a few blocks to a secret pearl of Milan at the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, often called the “Sistine Chapel” of Milano.
Continue to the amazing Sforza Castle, where the dukes of the city held court. Discover the stunning premises of the Sempione Park bordering the citadel, pass the renowned clock tower of the The Filarete Tower and walk via the military yards as you discover more regarding the Sforza family members and why they employed Da Vinci and welcomed him to stay in the Sforza Castle as a guest for years.
What is Included?
- 2 hours live guided walking tour of Milan,
- Professional tour guide (in English),
- Headsets (if more than 6 individuals),
- Live guided tour of “The Last Supper”,
- Priority accessibility at the San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, (Milan’s “Sisitine Chapel”),
- Professional live guided tour of Sforza Castle’s courtyards.
What is not Included?
- Hotel Transport,
- Food or beverage.
- You must login to post comments