from €69.00 EUR
Duration: 45 Min.
Organized by: LivItaly Tours LLC
Be ready to be fascinated by the story and history of Leonardo da Vinci’s masterwork, the Last Supper. Start discovering this masterwork with your own eyes, in real-time, from nearby – what a chance! Before that, don’t forget to meet your expert guide as well as your tour group outside the canteen, the building where the Last Supper is held. Learn everything about this masterwork artist from your guide. Nothing to distract you – just admire this masterpiece as long as you desire in an exclusive way. Be a part of a small group to see this masterwork without waiting in line and you can spend the time you earned in order to experience Milan as you wish.
• Don’t wait in line – skip it and reach the Last Supper directly,
• See renowned artworks and get information about them,
• Get ready to be amazed by Leonardo da Vinci’s masterwork.
What is Included?
- Professional local tour guide (in English),
- Small-group tour (max 6 people)
- Entry fees to Last Supper.
What is not Included?
- Hotel Transportation.
- Food and drink.