from €114.00 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: City Wonders Ltd.
Bookings to see the Last Supper is restricted and sell out rapidly, often months beforehand. This tour guarantees you access to the Last Supper in addition to an amazing sightseeing tour through downtown Milan. You will find what makes Milan such a trendy metropolis and trip among the world’s greatest fashion capitals, famous for its elegant designer shows, stores, and outlet stores. Continue to Milan’s popular Duomo, the impressive gothic cathedral and symbol of the city.
You’ll also make a stop at Milan’s prominent opera home, La Scala, where the terrific works of composers such as Verdi and Puccini have actually debuted, and artists such as Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti have actually bewitched audiences. Your entrance ticket provides admission to the theater and museum, which you may like to revisit after the trip for a longer period.
What is Included?
- Tickets to Museum of La Scala and the Leonardo’s Last Supper,
- Entrance to the Duomo of Milan,
- Guided Tour (English, Spanish, German),
- Bus Transfers.
What is not Included?
- Food and drinks,
- The tour does not include going to the top of the Duomo. You might do so during your free time after the trip.
- You must login to post comments