from €110.00 EUR
Duration: 6 Hours
Organized by: Wander Italy
Your Milan tour will start in Piazzale Cadorna, where your guide will take you to the Duomo on foot. During this 6-hour tour, you will also visit the Gothic cathedral in the city by skilling the line!
Later on, you will visit the world famous opera house Piazza Della Scala, where you will also take a break and enjoy Italian cuisine here. As a part of the tour, you will also visit Santa Maria Delle Grazie and Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper without waiting in long lines!
Participants will also visit San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, which was built in the 16th century and regarded as the Sistine Chapel of Milan. From here, you will head to Castello Sforzesco. Moreover, you will also have a chance to visit Pietà Rondanini, the unfinished sculpture of Michelangelo, before your tour ends.
What is Included
- Milano walking tour experience,
- Professional tour guide (in English)
- Audio headsets,
- Skip-the-line entry to the Last Supper,
- Skip-the-line entry to enter the Duomo Cathedral,
- Priority entry to the museum housing Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini,
- Priority access for the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore.
What is not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Food and drinks.