from €110.00 EUR
Duration: 6 Hours
Organized by: Veditalia
Everyone loves being exclusive, probably you too. Get priority access and skip the line, start exploring Duomo, San Maurizio Church and Santa Maria delle Grazie that hosts Da Vinci’s artwork the Last Supper (if you select this option).
There are two sessions as morning session and afternoon session. In both sessions, you will have a guide who will help you get every bit of your journey: from Mercanti Square to San Satiro Church and the once controversial monument of L.O.V.E. by Cattelan.
Unhurriedly, explore Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga, two flashy places at the heart of the capital of fashion, and check the boutiques and cafes at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and feel the elegant aura.
Stop by the well-known La Scala Opera house and imagine yourself as if you are viewing astonishing ballets and operas. Spend some time and dream of living at the fascinating Sforza Castle – a place once made its mark with many backstabbing and intrigues.
- Duomo, San Maurizio Church and more – explore the best touristic monuments of the city,
- Don’t want to wait in the line? You can skip it, visit Santa Maria delle Grazie and explore Da Vinci’s work of art, the Last Supper (if you select this option),
- Have a look at the L.O.V.E. sculpture, once controversial, by Cattelan.
What is Included?
- Professional Tour Guide (in English),
- Audio Guide and Headphones,
- Entry to Last Supper (if option selected),
- Entry to Duomo Cathedral (not the Terraces),
- Sforza Castle (outside-inner yards),
- La Scala Theatre (outside) with its Square,
- Entry to Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore,
- Entry to Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro,
- All Public transport tickets.
What is not Included?