This was built between 1553 and 1558 by Galeazzo Alessi for the Genoese merchant. Tommaso Marino The courtyard walls and columns are richly adorned with modeled concrete heads, flowery festoons, and architectural trophies. The Alessi Hall “Sala dell Alessi” is open on appointment.
It was restored in large part after the last war and in it are pictures and decorative stucco work. The Mayor’s offices are in the building.