This mansion was originally constructed in the Barocchetto style. In 1736, the architect Croce enlarged on the initial 17th century plan and it was considered one of the most luxurious of the period.
The front has a curvilinear tympanum (gable) and a balustrade that crowns the convex lines. There are two rows of windows that have been lengthened artificially by ovals on the pediments. Slender statues are on the uppermost floor looking onto the garden.