The Arengario or Town Hall (13th cent.) is supported by stone pillars. The upper part has two- and three-lighted windows and small hanging arches. A balcony (called “parlera”) from where announcements were read juts out on one side. The Duomo or Basilica di San Giovanni Battista was founlow, carinated 15th cent, ceiling, a 15th or 16th cent, wooden statue of San Bernardino, a huge polyptych by Bartolomeo Vivarini (re-corded 1450-1499) and a wooden pulpit dated 1611.
The Collegiata della Maddalena, a large Baroque building, contains a fine marble statue by Antonello Gagini (1478-1536) of the Ma-donna and Child, a late-16th cent. Gagini-school statue of the Madonna della Candelora, a painting of St. Francis Xavier, attributed to the Spanish artist, Francesco Palomino Lopez (lived in the 18th cent.), and an important painting of the Coronation of the Virgin, Saints Jerome and Nicholas of Bari, by Antonio Sarnelli (active 1742-1793).
In the church of San Pietro are statues of St. Lucy and St. Catherine by Pietro Bernini (1562-1629), and a picture of the Madonna worshipped by Saints Blaise, Anne and Francis (1666), by Giovanni Battista Colimodio.