Large village built on a rise, to the right of the river Adda. The Castello Borromeo d’ Adda, whose origins are pre-1000 A.D., was rebuilt in later periods. It has an interesting inner courtyard with pointed-arched porticoes.
The mid-18th cent. Villa Borromeo formerly d’Adda, was almost entirely remodelled in neo-Classical style in 1781 by Giuseppe Piermarini (1734-1808). The Parrocchiale (parish church) has a 14th cent. campanile. Inside is a polyptych by Bernardino di Lorenzo Fasolo (1489-post 1526).