Agricultural centre; it grew up around a 12th cent. hospital. The church of Santi Pietro e Paolo (1559) has a fine facade, and is flanked by a cusped bell-tower. Inside is a picture by Bernardino Luini (1480 /90-c. 1531) depicting the Madonna and Child with Saints, and a 17th cent, wooden choir. Notice the annexed 16th cent. cloister.
8 Via Balbi Ospedaletto Lodigiano Lombardia 26864 IT